Radical inquiry can help us face complexity and deepen our
understanding of life. We encourage you not to be afraid to face the
nuances and subtle complexities of unraveling the conditioned layers
of our human experience. Oftentimes, we tend to get nervous about
saying 'I' think or feel "such and such," often hiding behind objective, third- person, journalistic accounts of what's going on. However,
serious inquiry can take place in the detection of our daily problems
and personal, psychological stumbling blocks.
We work from the premise that when our psyche is fragile, we
easily adopt a network of beliefs that get filtered down from ideological
discourses that can't think nor anticipate future concerns. Discourses
including: religion, spirituality, idealism, addiction, non-clinical
depression, anxiety and new-age quackery.
Our one-on-one coaching and
sufficiency. Numerous stubborn ideolgies nest in our psychological
landscape, inevitably holding our mind hostage. Some we're aware
of and others we're not. The more we investigate these tricky
mindsets that we tie to our emotions, the better we can understand our
mental and emotional confusion, thus decreasing psychological
This process involves an ongoing understanding of our conditioning.
By facing our problems in sobriety, we can discover what it means to
have a healthy mind. Would you like to explore the deeper implications of these findings?
Benefits From Our Coaching:
- Uncover cognitive problems and facing them with logical emotion
- Comprehend complex dynamics involving confusion, irrational
- Understand counterintuitive solutions
- Challenge overly simplistic interpretations
- Emphasize attentive observation over reactive thinking
- Identify broken chains of logic
- Understand the difference between thinking and 'thoughting'
- Comprehend the problems of living through a belief system
- Avoid devolving into fanciful projections
- Mediate the relationship between thoughts, emotions and facts
- Detect actual vs. imagined limitation
- Detect, decrease and prevent conflicts and irrational reactions